Juicing is the perfect way to power up your system with fresh, clean, plant-based energy. When you juice, your system is flooded with an abundance of vitamins and minerals.
A 5 Day Reboot Helps:
1. Reset your brain and body to crave healthy foods
2. Jumpstart weight loss
3. Boost your immune system
4. Promote detoxification
5. Promote beautiful, clear skin
IS A REBOOT FOR ME?
A reboot is for almost everyone! The exception to a reboot is if you are pregnant or nursing, under 18 years old, or have a severe medical condition. Check with your doctor if you are unsure. If you are currently taking medication, ask your doctor before you begin any diet program.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
STEPS TO JUICING
1. Select your Juice Plan
2. If a recipe looks unappealing to you, make substitutions that are similar. For example, if a juice calls for kale, replace it with spinach.
3. Do not eat any solid foods during your reboot because it defeats the purpose of juicing.
4. Headaches are normal for the first 2-4 days, so if you get a headache or have a strong craving, drink an extra juice.
5. Drink at least 16oz of water after each juice meal and drink plenty of water throughout the day.
6. It is recommended to have between 4-6 juices per day consisting of 16-24 ounces.
7. During the reboot, exercise is important, but you should decrease the intensity of your workout. Yoga, Pilates, walking, or cycling are all good examples of workouts that are acceptable during your reboot.
If you normally crave sweets, get at least one sweet juice to satisfy your cravings; drink it as your last juice meal of the day, as a satisfying reward for getting through the day!
Less Sweet Tip:
Pineapple juice has a lot of sugar which may inhibit weight loss, Limiting juice selections with pineapple may help you to reach your juicing goals. All things in moderation!
Most side effects are temporary and will resolve once you resume a healthy diet following the Reboot. Side effects may include dizziness, fatigue, headache, low blood sugar, constipation or diarrhea. Increasing your fluid intake may help resolve the side effects. If any of these symptoms occur, please consult your physician to be sure you can manage them wisely.